"Just 500 meters from Amalfi, ... a few dozen meters from the sea ......"
“L’Argine fiorito” is in Atrani in Via Dei Dogi, 45. When you arrive in the parking lot at Atrani (among "I Borghi più belli d’Italia"), from the SS 163 (highway Coast), you will enter into characteristic Piazza Umberto I, just 250 meters from here on in, into Via Dei Dogi, at the end of the main road, you will be attracted by a yellow building ... here: "L’Argine fiorito". On your left by few comfortable stairs, you will arrive at the front door of the hotel, you will find the latest spectacular opening part of Atrani, edited by the staff of the hotel, to welcome you, will be the last “member” of our family ....... !!! ????
The guest who comes to Atrani...
Staying in Atrani, not only claim to be on the Amalfi Coast, but it is above all to be aware of life and enjoy the beauty of a small coastal village, which has kept its medieval structure, made of alleys, arches, courtyards, small squares and "stairs". A place that is a show in itself, in the choreography that the tiny, secluded beach protected draws around, with its houses next to each other, which makes it look like a nativity scene, especially at night, when the lights are on; day instead of the streets and alleys seem to disappear into the houses, then reappear as if by magic in an open space, in a small square, where sunlight penetrates and is manifested in all its splendor. In this place, almost fairytale, it may want to stop in the characteristic square, to taste a typical dessert or taste a good coffee or an aperitif. From this magic you can organize themselves, without much effort, to undertake trekking, hiking or healthy, to discover untouched areas surrounding it. Within minutes more than reach the nearby Amalfi, you can get to Maiori, Minori, decide for a walk by boat to Positano or Ravello invariably opt for, both on foot and by public bus, to see another romantic place, with its spectacular villas (Villa Rufolo and Cimbrone) or plan an evening at the Ravello Festival or Concert at Ravello.
Distances (in KM) from:
- Salerno train station: 25 km (by bus or by sea)
- Airport Capodichino in Naples: 75 km (by bus, by car or taxi)
- Motorway A3 exit Vietri sul Mare, by this exit it will arrive directly on ss 163: 22 km
- Naples Beverello with Metro sea and / or other Maritime Companies for the Amalfi Coast
- Salerno Molo Manfredi in Place de la Concorde with the Transport Via Mare Amalfi
- By foot to Amalfi is just 500 meters or from the main road, the stop Sita, through comfortable stairs down, to reach the entrance of the village square